You can update your Taxpayer data if:
- The existing data and/or information in the tax administrative database are different from their actual state; or
- The data update does not result in your transferring from where you are registered.
The data update is allowed for:
- Taxpayer’s identity update;
- Taxpayer’s residence or place of business address update within the same Tax Office’s (KPP) working area;
- Taxpayer’s residence address update for individuals or place of business address update for entrepreneurs (only within the same Tax Office’s working area);
- Taxpayer’s source of income update;
- Taxpayer’s category update to Undivided Inheritance Taxpayer; or
- There is a clerical error in the Taxpayer data in the Directorate General of Taxes administrative database
Undivided Inheritance Taxpayer
- Taxpayer’s proxy update;
- Taxpayer’s place of business address update (only within the same Tax Office’s working area);
- Taxpayer’s source of income update; or
- There is a clerical error in the Taxpayer data in the Directorate General of Taxes administrative database.
For any address data update resulting in the Taxpayer’s transferring from where they are registered in terms of performing rights and obligations (Tax Office Transfer), please download [Taxpayer Transfer Form].
Taxpayer data can be updated electronically through Kring Pajak (1-500-200) or via live chat on the website www.pajak.go.id at 08.00 – 16.00 WIB.
Or in writing to the Tax Office whose working area covers the Taxpayer’s residence or domicile or place of business using the Taxpayer Data Update Form [Download Data Update Form]:
- By directly visiting the Tax Office or through the Tax Services, Dissemination, and Consultation Office (KP2KP);
- By post; or
- Through delivery company or by courier service; or
You can download the form here [Taxpayer Data Update].
Find your nearest Tax Office here [Tax Office Addresses].
The documents required are those proving that the Taxpayer and/or Taxable Entrepreneur data has changed.
If you have the form delivered by another person, that person should bring an assignment letter.
For any category update from Individual Taxpayer to Undivided Inheritance Taxpayer, the following are the required documents to be enclosed:
- A copy of death certificate or other similar documents;
- Documents showing the status as the proxy of the Undivided Inheritance Taxpayer:
- A copy of TIN Card of one of the heirs;
- A copy of will and testament;
- A copy of TIN Card of the inheritance proxy.